Coffee Infused Fudgsicle Recipe
It's Getting Hot Out There! Cool Down With This Fun & Easy Coffee Infused Fudgsicle
Is it really hot where you live? We hit 100 degrees last weekend in Boulder, CO. In order to keep cool, our Roastmaster came up with a fun and easy dessert that uses our favorite ingredients: chocolate and coffee!
Check out this simple, healthy and vegan-friendly frozen fudgsicle recipe that uses our most popular dark roast coffee, The Indian Peaks Blend - an organic & Fair Trade certified coffee.Cool down on a hot summer day with our delicious Coffee Fudgsicle recipe. It’s Boulder Organic Coffee and chocolate’s take on summer!
What You’ll Need
- 4 Cup Bodom French Press
- Popsicle Mold
- 16 oz Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ¾ Cup Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Boulder Organic Coffee Indian Peaks Blend, coarsely ground
- Pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
4 Easy Steps
- Put coconut milk and chocolate in a sauce pan and heat until chocolate is melted. Stir in salt, vanilla and sugar.
- Add Boulder Organic Coffee Indian Peaks Blend to French Press and pour coconut milk and chocolate mixture. Add plunger and steep for 5 minutes.
- Plunge French Press and pour the mixture into popsicle mold and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, run the mold under hot water and enjoy!